For breeders| dogs and puppies | all ages
END OF GESTATION, WHELPING, NEWBORNS AND MILD INTESTINAL PROBLEMS
To support the intestinal health of gestating females before and after whelping, give newborns an optimal start to life and soothe intestinal problems in dogs of all ages
- Gestating females
- Females nursing their young
- Newborn puppies
- Dogs of all ages
A balanced, 100% natural formula that is quick-acting and effective:
- Supports intestinal health before and after whelping
- Builds a healthy intestinal flora as quickly as possible (exploitative competition)
- Stimulates digestive transit in puppies
- Increases the quantity of antibodies in the mother’s milk, for the puppies’ optimal immunity
- Keeps the immune system strong
- Improves digestion and optimizes nutrient absorption
- Optimizes the benefits of the food given
- Soothes mild intestinal problems at all ages
Excellent source of:
- Pharmaceutical-grade prebiotic fibre
- Probiotics selected specifically for dogs, microencapsulated for optimal effectiveness
- Vitamins A and B
Paste in a dispenser
30 g (net weight)
MODES OF ACTION AND BENEFITS
BALANCED, NATURAL FORMULA
- Top-quality functional ingredients
- No fillers
- Uses microbiology principles
- Probiotics selected specifically for dogs
- Effective product with clinically proven results
- Ethically tested
MICROENCAPSULATED FOR MAXIMUM EFFECTIVENESS
Beneficial probiotic bacteria are living microorganisms that are vulnerable to the digestive juices in the mouth and stomach. To ensure that they survive the trip to the small or large intestine and remain fully effective, we envelop our probiotics in a protective membrane, in a process called microencapsulation.
Click here to learn all about prebiotics and probiotics for animals and their many health benefits.
- 100% natural
- Easy to measure dosage and to administer
- No aftertaste, no artificial flavours (does not affect your animal’s food consumption)
For mild intestinal problems, give the recommended dose and repeat after 12 hours. Three consecutive doses will optimize the results.
To maintain the benefits, give baci+ dogs (sold separately) 3 times a week.
Give 1 g of bb Flora paste to the gestating female per day, for 3 to 5 days before whelping. Once whelping starts, give 1 g of bb Flora paste to the female after she has eaten the placenta(s), if applicable.
To maintain the beneficial effects, give the recommended dose of baci+ dogs (sold separately) to the female for 5 to 7 days, then 3 times a week.
Give the recommended dose at birth. Repeat 12 hours later, then at 3 days of age. Repeat if necessary.
The first time, apply to the mother’s nipples or to the end of your finger. The dosage will be more difficult to measure but the important thing is that the puppies ingest the product. The beneficial bacteria need to reach the intestines as quickly as possible so that they can crowd out pathogens and improve nutrient absorption.
HOW TO USE THE DISPENSER:
Simply turn the wheel until you reach the next line, then press the paste out of the tube. Each line represents 1 g.
|> 0,250 kg||0,25-0,5 g|
|0,250-2,5 kg||0,5-1,5 g|
|2,5-5 kg||1,5-2 g|
|5-10 kg||3 g|
|> 10 kg||4 g|
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Adjust the dosage and frequency as needed. If the problem persists or if the animal experiences undesirable effects, discontinue use and consult an animal health specialist or veterinarian.
All baci+ products are safe to use together, for optimal overall health.
- Vegetable oil
- Dried egg yolk
- Probiotics (dehydrated cultures of Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Pediococcus pentosaceus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium longum and Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Sodium aluminium silicate
- Potassium sorbate
Guaranteed analysis per gram:
- Lactic acid-producing bacteria: 50 million CFUs
- Species-specific Bacillus subtilis: 1 billion CFUs
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae: 40 million CFUs
- Vitamin A: 1,500 IU
- Vitamin B: 1.5 mg