This fall, treat your dog to these delicious mini apple cookies that contain healthy ingredients. The addition of pre and probiotics will help strengthen your dog's digestive and immune system - a must during the change of seasons!
Preparation : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Quantity : 15 mini cookies
1/2 banana, pureed
30 ml (2 tablespoons) unsweetened applesauce
15 ml (1 tablespoon) peanut butter without xylitol
1/2 Gala apple peeled and diced
125 ml (1/2 cup) quick oats
probio+ pre and probiotic packets for dogs
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a bowl, combine banana purée with applesauce, peanut butter and apple.
- Add oats and stir until smooth.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, form 15 mini cookies with the preparation.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on rack. Store cookies in airtight container.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the patties with a packet of probio+.
Watch video of the recipe: