For birds and fledglings | all ages
BIRDS IN BETTER HEALTH THANKS TO PRE AND PROBIOTICS
To maintain overall health, promote optimal intestinal health and a strong immune system, and soothe intestinal problems
Synergistic and effective formula:
- Promotes healthy, vibrant plumage
- Facilitates moulting
- Prevents elimination problems
- Helps rebuild the intestinal flora during periods of environmental stress
- Rebalances the intestinal flora and keeps it healthy
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases the natural digestive enzymes
- Facilitates the introduction of new food
- Optimizes the benefits of the food given
Excellent source of:
- Pharmaceutical-grade prebiotic fibre
- Probiotics selected specifically for birds, microencapsulated for optimal effectiveness
50 g (net weight)
MODES OF ACTION AND BENEFITS
BALANCED, NATURAL FORMULA
- Top-quality functional ingredients
- No fillers
- Uses microbiology principles
- Probiotics selected specifically for birds
- Effective product with clinically proven results
- Ethically tested
MICROENCAPSULATED FOR MAXIMUM EFFECTIVENESS
Beneficial probiotic bacteria are living microorganisms. To ensure that they survive the trip to the desired colonization site while remaining fully effective, we envelop our probiotics in a protective membrane, in a process called microencapsulation.
Click here to learn all about prebiotics and probiotics for animals and their many health benefits.
- 100% natural
- Easy to measure dosage and to administer
- No aftertaste, no artificial flavours (does not affect your animal’s food consumption)
For prevention and to maintain optimal intestinal health, add the recommended serving to your bird’s food once a day, for 6 days.
To maintain the results, keep serving 3 times a week.
Sprinkle on extruded pellets, seeds, sprouts, shoots, fruits, vegetables and mix with your animal’s drinking water.
|Small and medium||½|
|Large (> cockatiel)||1|
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Adjust the dosage and frequency as needed. If the problem persists or if the animal experiences undesirable effects, discontinue use and consult an animal health specialist or veterinarian.
All baci+ products are safe to use together, for optimal overall health.
Pharmaceutical-grade prebiotic fibre
Probiotics (dehydrated cultures of species-specific Bacillus subtilis and Lactobacillus acidophilus )
Guaranteed analysis per gram:
Lactic acid-producing bacteria: 1 billion CFUs
Species-specific Bacillus subtilis: 2.5 billion CFUs