For cats and kittens | all ages
REBUILDS THE INTESTINAL FLORA AND MAINTAINS THE BENEFICIAL EFFECTS
Rebalances the intestinal flora from the very first uses.
Soothes significant intestinal issues caused by stress (adoption, changes in food or other environmental stressors).
Natural formula effective from the very first use:
- Quickly soothes severe intestinal problems
- Prevents and soothes intestinal problems due to antibiotic use
- Regulates diarrhea, soft and difficult stool, and gas
- Rebalances the intestinal flora and keeps it healthy
- Helps maintain or rebuild the intestinal flora during periods of environmental stress (adoption, moving, transportation, boarding)
- Reduces issues caused by an inappropriate diet
- Strengthens the immune system
Administer in the following situations:
- Antibiotic treatment
- Diarrhea and loose stool
- Environmental stress
- Inappropriate diet
- Moving, transportation and boarding
Excellent source of:
- Pharmaceutical-grade prebiotic fibre
- Probiotics selected specifically for cats, microencapsulated for optimal effectiveness
Paste in a dispenser
15 g (net weight)
MODES OF ACTION AND BENEFITS
BALANCED, NATURAL FORMULA
- Top-quality functional ingredients
- No fillers
- Uses microbiology principles
- Probiotics selected specifically for cats
- Ethically tested
MICROENCAPSULATED FOR MAXIMUM EFFECTIVENESS
Beneficial probiotic bacteria are living microorganisms that are vulnerable to the digestive juices in the mouth and stomach. To ensure that they survive the trip to the small or large intestine and remain fully effective, we envelop our probiotics in a protective membrane, in a process called microencapsulation.
Click here to learn all about prebiotics and probiotics for animals and their many health benefits.
- 100% natural
- Easy to measure dosage and to administer
- No aftertaste, no artificial flavours (does not affect your animal’s food consumption)
CATS OF ALL AGES
Step 1: Give the recommended serving 2 times per day (morning and evening), for 2 days.
Step 2: On the 3rd day, give the recommended serving once a day, for 3 days.
KITTENS BEING WEANED
Give the recommended serving every day for 5 days (2 days before and 3 days after weaning).
|< 2,5 kg||0,25 g-0,5 g|
|2,6 kg-10 kg||0,6 g-1 g|
|> 11 kg||1 g-2 g|
Mix with the cat’s food or apply on their front paws or on the end of their muzzle.
HOW TO USE THE DISPENSER:
Simply turn the wheel until you reach the next line, then press the paste out of the tube. Each line represents 1 gram.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Adjust the dosage and frequency as needed. If the problem persists or if the animal experiences undesirable effects, discontinue use and consult an animal health specialist or veterinarian.
All baci+ products are safe to use together, for optimal overall health.
- Vegetable oil
- Dried egg yolk
- Probiotics (dehydrated cultures of Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus fæcium, Bifidobacterium longum and Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Sodium aluminium silicate
- Potassium sorbate
Guaranteed analysis per gram:
- Lactic acid-producing bacteria: 50 million CFUs
- Species-specific Bacillus subtilis: 1 billion CFUs
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae: 40 million CFUs
- Vitamin A: 1,500 IU
- Vitamin B: 1.5 mg