Pre and probiotics | Residential hens
Pre and probiotics | Residential hens
For residential chicks and hens | all ages
A daily source of probiotics to maintain a naturally healthy gut microflora
A source of vitamins and electrolytes vital for maintaining overall health.
Powder formula - 100 g
(Good for 33 weeks of use, for 4 hens
Complete probiotics, for happy, healthy chickens
Specifically formulated for chicks and hens to :
- Improves chicks and hens’ overall health
- Supports intestinal health even during dietary changes
- Optimizes mineral absorption
- Prevents dehydration
- Strengthens the immune system
- Stimulates appetite
Excellent source of:
- Pharmaceutical-grade prebiotic fibre
- Probiotics selected specifically for chickens, microencapsulated for optimal effectiveness
- Vitamins A, D3, E, K
Natural and balanced formula
The baci+ difference :
- Top-quality functional ingredients
- No fillers
- Uses microbiology and herbalism principles
- Probiotics selected specifically for chickens
- Effective product with clinically proven results
- Ethically tested
- 100% natural
- Easy to measure dosage and to administer
- No aftertaste, no artificial flavours (does not affect your animal’s food consumption)
Dextrose, Potassium, Vitamin A, Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium pantothenate, Salt, Vitamin E, Silicon dioxide, Vitamin D3, Menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), Riboflavin, Probiotics (dehydrated cultures of: Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus casei), Thiamine hydrochloride.
Guaranteed analysis per gram:
- Salt: 0,75 % (min.), 1,25 % (max.)
- Potassium: 30.0 mg per tsp.
- Vitamin A: 22,500 IU per tsp
- Vitamin D3: 2,500 IU per tsp.
- Vitamin E: 5 IU per tsp.
- Vitamin K: 1.1 mg per tsp.
- Thiamine: 1.0 mg per tsp.
- Riboflavin: 1.2 mg per tsp.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): 10.0 mg per tsp.
- Niacin: 25.0 mg per tsp.
- Probiotics*: 9 x 108 CFUs
* Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus casei
Shake well before using. Mix 1 g in 1 litre of drinking water for every 4 hens. Refresh water daily.
For optimal results, serve 3 times a week.
Note that hens need to drink around 250 ml of water per day.
- Keep at room temperature, in a dry place.
- Close the container immediately after use. Avoid contaminating the product.
- Not intended for agricultural or commercial use.
All baci+ products are safe to use together, for optimal overall health.
effective, synergistic ingredients
Salt and sodium:
- Encourage food and water consumption
- Improve muscle, nerve and immune function
- Increase egg production
- Prevent dehydration during extreme heat and other temperature-related stress
- Called the “growth vitamin,” vitamin A affects:
- Embryo development
- Fertility and egg development
- The productivity of laying hens
- The production of androgens and progesterone
An antirachitic vitamin, it increases the amount of calcium and phosphorus in the intestines, bones and kidneys
Contributes to bone and muscle development
Helps form strong eggshells
Is made up of tocopherols, which act as an antioxidant
Helps eggs hatch
Aids in the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins
care kit for hens
My chickens love it!
" During the colder months, it’s good to give our hens supplements to help them adapt to our winter. For 2 years, I have been giving gallina+ Vitality. My chickens love it because I notice that they drink more the 2 times a week I dilute them in their water and they go out like it’s 25 degrees. ”
I use vitality to help her adapt to climate change during the winter!
" I frequently use gallina+ products for my 3 chickens. I've had them since they were chicks and offered probiotics from spring to fall to help them grow well with a good immune system. As soon as the cold comes and the days get shorter, I use vitality to adapt to temperature change to allow them to have enough energy for the cooler periods "
My eggs have completely change!
“After 2 months of using the hen booster, my eggs became much more solid and homogeneous!”