For residential chicks and hens | all ages
COMPLETE PROBIOTICS, FOR HAPPY, HEALTHY CHICKENS
A daily source of probiotics to maintain a naturally healthy gut microflora
A source of vitamins and electrolytes vital for maintaining overall health
Synergistic and effective formula:
- Improves chicks and hens’ overall health
- Supports intestinal health even during dietary changes
- Optimizes mineral absorption
- Prevents dehydration
- Strengthens the immune system
- Stimulates appetite
Excellent source of:
- Pharmaceutical-grade prebiotic fibre
- Probiotics selected specifically for chickens, microencapsulated for optimal effectiveness
- Vitamins A, D3, E, K
100 g (net weight)
(Good for 33 weeks of use, for 4 hens)
MODES OF ACTION AND BENEFITS
BALANCED, NATURAL FORMULA
- Top-quality functional ingredients
- No fillers
- Uses microbiology and herbalism principles
- Probiotics selected specifically for chickens
- Effective product with clinically proven results
- Ethically tested
- 100% natural
- Easy to measure dosage and to administer
- No aftertaste, no artificial flavours (does not affect your animal’s food consumption
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR CHICKS AND HENS
Benefits for the intestines:
- Prevents intestinal flora imbalances during dietary changes
- Regulates droppings and reduces their odour
- Keeps intestinal flora at its peak
Benefits for overall health:
- Helps maintain the health of chicks and hens
- Controls and reduces the impacts of environmental stressors
- Strengthens the immune system at all ages
- Optimizes the absorption and retention of several minerals
- Maximizes the benefits of assimilating the daily feed
- Stimulates appetite
- Reduces side effects during and after antibiotic use
EFFECTIVE, SYNERGISTIC INGREDIENTS
Salt and sodium:
- Encourage food and water consumption
- Improve muscle, nerve and immune function
- Increase egg production
- Prevent dehydration during extreme heat and other temperature-related stress
- Called the “growth vitamin,” vitamin A affects:
- Embryo development
- Fertility and egg development
- The productivity of laying hens
- The production of androgens and progesterone
- An antirachitic vitamin, it increases the amount of calcium and phosphorus in the intestines, bones and kidneys
- Contributes to bone and muscle development
- Helps form strong eggshells
- Is made up of tocopherols, which act as an antioxidant
- Influences fertility
- Helps eggs hatch
- Aids in the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins
Shake well before using. Mix 1 g in 1 litre of drinking water for every 4 hens. Refresh water daily.
For optimal results, serve 3 times a week.
Note that hens need to drink around 250 ml of water per day.
Keep at room temperature, in a dry place. Close the container immediately after use. Avoid contaminating the product.
Not intended for agricultural or commercial use.
All baci+ products are safe to use together, for optimal overall health.
- Vitamin A
- Calcium pantothenate
- Vitamin E
- Silicon dioxide
- Vitamin D3
- Menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K)
- Probiotics (dehydrated cultures of: Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus casei)
- Thiamine hydrochloride
Guaranteed analysis per gram:
- Salt: 0,75 % (min.), 1,25 % (max.)
- Potassium: 30.0 mg per tsp.
- Vitamin A: 22,500 IU per tsp
- Vitamin D3: 2,500 IU per tsp.
- Vitamin E: 5 IU per tsp.
- Vitamin K: 1.1 mg per tsp.
- Thiamine: 1.0 mg per tsp.
- Riboflavin: 1.2 mg per tsp.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): 10.0 mg per tsp.
- Niacin: 25.0 mg per tsp.
- Probiotics*: 9 x 108 CFUs
* Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus casei